AppEven is one of the latest third-party installers that have been released to provide some of the content that Cydia used to. It is home to a whole heap of content; several tweaked apps, like iFile File Manager, AirShou , CoolPixel , modified games like and loads of other free apps and games too. With Cydia in decline, these app installers are incredibly important right now and AppEven offers a stable, reliable and safe method of downloading thousands of apps and games without needing to download Cydia first.
Image : AppEven Download Tutorial
AppEven Features :
AppEven is a very comprehensive installer, offering content that will suit all kinds of users:
- It is simple to download and use
- It’s free
- User-friendly interface makes navigation and downloading simple
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- No need to install Cydia first
- Loads of modified and tweaked apps and games
- Plenty of free apps and games
- Reliable, safe and stable, AppEven is monitored constantly to ensure it runs perfectly
- Regularly updated
Supported Firmware – Download Links :
How to Download AppEven on iOS :
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
This is a simple method, all you will need is your iOS device and a good internet connection:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the search bar, type in app-even.org
- Wait for the mobile webpage to load up and then look for the large UP arrow, top left of your iPad and bottom center of your iPhone screen, tap on it
- This will load a new screen and you will see some extra options load on the bottom of the screen. Tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you must provide a name for the new app icon. Type AppEven onto the box, and then tap on the Add button
- When you close Safari, the AppEven icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: Watch to see how to download AppEven on your iPhone
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Downloading AppEven is quite simple; just follow the steps below carefully:
- Open Safari browser on your device and tap on this [ link ] to download AppEven
- Close Safari and wait while AppEven installs to your device , this may take a few minutes so be patient
- Once the installation has completed, open your Settings app
- Tap on Settings > General > Profile and Device Management
- A list of app certificates will load, find and tap the AppEven certificate
- Tap on Trust and close settings
- Look on your home screen; the AppEven icon will be there , just tap to open it and start using it
Popular Apps in AppEven :
With so much to choose from in AppEven, you might find it hard to know where to start. Try these two very popular apps to start with:
AirShou is a well known name in the jailbreak community, given that it was once the most popular screen recorder ever to be included in Cydia. However, it disappeared from Cydia after a long haul, leaving users having to look elsewhere for their screen recorder. It’s now back, redeveloped with extra features and can be downloaded via AppEven without having to jailbreak first. Find out all about AirShou by clicking on the given link.
- iFile File Manager
iFile is another very popular jailbreak app that is now available outside of Cydia. iFile is a File Manager App, providing features that Apple has always fought against giving us, such as a way of easily navigating your iPhone or iPad file system, giving you easy ways to edit files and file names, configuration files, and moving files into and out of your device in several different ways. IT is one of the most useful tools you will ever have on your iOS device so find out more about iFile and what you can do with it by clicking on the linked post.
How to Fix AppEven Crashing Issue :
Because AppEven is not an official app and isn’t found in the official stores, be prepared for it to crash. This usually happens within a few days of installing AppEven and, when it crashes, all the apps and games you installed will also stop working. This all happens because Apple revokes the app certificates for unofficial apps and, although you can reinstall it and start again, they will just revoke the certificate again. The only way you can get around this is to install NessTool after installing AppEven. This is a VPN tool that works in the background of your device, protecting the app certificates so they can’t be revoked and saving you from having to keep reinstalling them.
AppEven Alternatives :
AppEven is a decent app installer but it may not offer everything that you want. If you can’t find your choice of apps or games or you want a bit more to choose from, try one of the following alternative installers :
HipStore is a very versatile installer, offering a lot to choose from. There are millions of apps and games, a whole heap of awesome app store apps , loads of modified apps that you can’t get from the app store . With no jailbreak needed and full support for all iOS devices on iOS 9 upwards, HipStore is an excellent Cydia alternative and you can get all the information you need and a download guide at the linked post.
- Mojo Installer
Mojo Installer is an another great Cydia alternative, with loads of apps, tweaks, and games to choose from. There is a whole range of ++ apps with lots of extras added in, games and apps modified with in-app and awesome features , modfied app store apps for free, and a whole lot more besides. Check out the linked post for more details and a download guide.
With Cydia no longer being updated, third-party app installers are the only way that most of us can download tweaked or modified apps and free content so follow the steps above to download AppEven and tell us what you think of it.